Before you join/create a paid tournament:
- Make sure your gamer tags are listed correctly on your Gamers Booklet profile
- Verify your identity by following the AgeChecked prompts, when you first join a tournament.
- Deposit money in your account/wallet.
- Read the overall tournament rules/regulations.
- Read the game rules for the games you’re interested in playing.
- You must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Residents of the following states are not allowed to participate: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Dakota, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
During a tournament:
- Make sure you are ready to play when the tournament starts.
- Check the bracket to see who your opponent is.
- Get their gamer tag from their profile and start the game with them; on the specified console and using the specified game rules.
- Play through the match and report the winner and score on the tournament page.
- We recommend taking screenshots or a video of the match, so you have evidence of your win or your opponent cheating.
- If you have a dispute, use the report tab on the tournament page to let us know. We will review and determine a winner.
After a tournament:
- If you won, check your wallet to make sure your winnings are in there.
- The winner will receive 90% of the total tournament fees and Gamers Booklet will collect 10% for platform fees.
- Play some practice matches and get ready to join and/or create your next tournament!